- Bread Zepp – Artisan Breads and other delights baked fresh daily, as well as pizzas, homemade soups, sandwiches, breakfast burritos and delicious sweets. Closed in winter.
- Ruby Valley Brew – we tip our glass to the wilder ones. Located next to Bread Zepp get your dinner then a hand-crafted beer.
- Sump Saloon – Built in the 1800’s, the Ruby Hotel and Sump Saloon is open late and the Sump saloon is known for the best burgers in town with a cold brew.
- Ruby Valley Meats – Great meets & eats, Open Mon, Wed & Sat. From our pasture to your plate. (406) 596-0578
- Walters Family Foods – Local grocery store
- Walters Ace Hardware
- Napa Auto Parts – (406) 842-5118
- Andy’s Auto Repair – (406) 842-5936
- Beacon Business Center – Fedex & UPS shipping and so much more
- Blue Anchor Bar & Cafe – on main street with parking at the back, extensive menu open 7am – 9pm. Call to check if closed (406) 684-5655
- The Shack – A casual family restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1998. Our famous pizza is made from scratch with the freshest ingredients. Breads are baked daily for our delicious sandwiches which include our Reuben, Club, Pulled Pork and Meatball also juicy burgers and sliders. The Shack crew looks forward to serving you with “Sass and a Smile” (406) 684-5050
- The Old Hotel – A walkup eatery with Hawaiian Flair (406) 684-5959
- Nachos Mamas Burritos – Mexican fast food
- Continental Divide – Quality Food & American Food
- Willies Distillery – This is a true whisky distillery. Every batch is different – go discover.
- Burnt Tree Brewing – Pizza, salads and brew, but lets not forget the music.
- Sportsman’s Restaurant – Family friendly for lunch and dinner.
- Chicks Bar & Restaurant – A place with great food and hops. 10 miles from the motel.